Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions
First of all, let’s get this straight, I’m not a doctor. Nor am I a member of the FDA. I am a mom who thinks it’s important to do your own research, consult your doctor, and use your best judgment when it comes to what you put in and on your body. In addition, Young Living products and information regarding Young Living products have not been evaluated by the FDA. None of the information I share here is in any way meant to take the place of medical advice. It is for educational purposes based on opinions and facts, including my own testimonies that I have found to be true from my own experience. I’ve done research online and have gathered information from various sources, including books, workshops, and magazines. I am not diagnosing, treating, or prescribing. If you have any health conditions, are on any medications, are being seen by a medical professional for any reason, are elderly, pregnant, nursing, have babies or young children or animals please consult your physician or veterinarian as well. All information, content and product descriptions contained within this website are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional. I do not advise you use the information contained within this website, or any other site for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis, without talking to your doctor. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than shown on this website. Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Thank you.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all appointments. When scheduling an appointment time, you agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 years old. (A parent must consent an appointment for their child under the age of 18).
- Information disclosed that is against the law, or puts yourself or others in harm’s way, must be reported. I will be forced to go through the appropriate legal channels.
- I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason. Full refunds will be issued in the case of such scenarios.
- Intuitive appointments & sessions are offered for educational and/or spiritual purposes. None of the information I share here is in any way meant to take the place of medical advice. I do not diagnose or treat disease and I am not a physician. These sessions are not a substitute for diagnosis or treatment from a qualified health practitioner for illnesses, injuries, or other medical conditions. You can find more info here.
- All information is given to help you explore situations in your life. Advice & comments given on how your energy is directed are simply just that. It is not used to predict the future as we have Free Will, and due to our free will, timelines change frequently. You take ownership for all actions taken in relation to a session.